Friday, October 28, 2011
feeling a little better
Morning . got some sleep last night. Bathroom is a bitch but I think it is at last going our way. Going to do the tile today and wing it with some kind of mixing and matching of the tile ill let you know. You Know that game in the game rooms called whack a mole? Well I played it yesterday My wife came and said come here the ground is moving, Willie the guy that lives next door once said his grand pa watches the ground to move then stomps it and smashes the critter. Well with a hammer in hand I slithered to the spot where the ground was moving. Watched and waited for movement . I studied the movement and figured out where the critter was. Then just at the right time I swung the Mighty hammer and delivered a stunning blow to our mole population,one less little bugger to destroy my yard. So when I finish the money pit bathroom I will be on safari in my yard. I wonder do you need a hunting license for moles?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment