Thursday, October 13, 2011
Thursday in Texas
Weekends almost here! We made a road trip to Delta Downs casino in Louisiana . We lost a bunch of money that we could not afford to loose, but what the hell is money. We still have a roof over our head and food. The bill ain't going to be paid , and painting will wait for a month. All my bills was from doctors that we seen last year they tried to fix us and couldn't and the insurance that wanted 900.00 a month to continue to keep us covered would not pay,and insurance! Loving it back here in Texas my keeper lets me make a road trip every now and then to enjoy this wonderful state. Social Security check should be deposited yesterday. that means I received a little bit of my money that I invested for the last 46 years. I know of Illegals that worked here for 15 years and turned 62 and got the same amount of money I'm getting and went back to Mexico. let me ask you why illegal get social security this once great nation is on the road to hell thanks impart to Bush, Clinton,Bush and Obama, the muslim.Then to top it all off we have been trying to get information into our bank" Chase" and nothing works right I called the person that started our account and mom is looading his ears with her rath.But one thing about it The Road Goes On forever, and The Party Never ends"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment