Monday, October 3, 2011
ONE MORE
I just could not stop doing this even if I'm the only one reading it. October 3.2011only about 10 days until my first SS check comes and gives me a little step up. The amount of the SS is way below the poverty level for this nation. If I would of had a car, House payment something would need to go unpaid. gotta get frugal to survive. If you are young set aside plan to save money for retirement donor rely on a 401 K plan and SS. I invested in my 401 plan and the stock market took it away. Look for something else, for gosh sakes our bank's savings account is giving 1% on savings as long as your balance stays at a fix point. A person needs to live so how in the HELL does one leave money in the bank with out touching it. 1% Hell I started with the help of my parents a savings account in 1965 and I was receiving 7% interest and that gave me a toaster to start the account. Well on to a different topic woke up to a bit of a cool spell, Mom is scampering around the house looking for sweat pants and hoodies. going to bake a cake just so she can turn on the oven . It did get cold here 79 last night so i feel sorry for her. Did I say about the trolls that was living next door well the land lord came last night and threw them out ain't seen a drunk in 2 days next door. Talked to a dear friend of mine who went thru a hurricane in New Jersey New Jesey? I thought they only made crappy hot sauce But after some hard work they came out ok. Rain did I say rain we sure need a bunch of rain. Today gonna repair my last window that has a bit of wood rot if the window opens. Then I got a small leak on the water line into the house that needs attion so I might tackle that. If I dont drown from fixing the water I might be back at a later date. Have a good one and take care of the people you love bye from us in Texas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment