Monday, October 24, 2011
try it again
Hello its been awhile from the last time I posted. Remember what I was saying about the fools that lived next door . Well any way they got kicked out, and I told you they was using the bath tub as a toilet . The land lord hired a couple to come and clean the place up well. Well they found that the drunks that was living in the house was also (you ready for this) was using the out side shed to take a crap in. The sewer is plugged and I have no Idea of how they cleaned it. and what they did with the shit!!!!!!. Well now for good stuff. I fixed all the rotted wood outside and took out a fan and moved a light over and we are getting ready to start on the bath room. Money is tight to do much at one time but if it takes us a year to finish this house who cares. Y'all come a visit us we would love to see ya. Just get to Humble and we will come and show you the way By for now. I posted this site on face book lets see if I get any more followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Put up some pictures. Will help you out
ReplyDelete