Monday, October 10, 2011
Monday
Well hello all you nonreaders. Guess what it rained about 3 inches yesterday yea. Talked to Tim in Denver and he tried to help me on my music down loads. I think I got them on my computer, but I need more help getting them on my MP3. Gonna keep after it . My Keeper has had her 2nd injection of her wonder drug and seems to be improveing fast. Thank god she gets it for a year! Josh my grandson called, and his little family is doing ok. I talked to Anthony he had a job interview. lets all wish him good luck with that .DID I SAY THAT WE GOT RAIN .. Might take a road trip on Tuesday been working on the old home place a lot althoe I took off the weekend. and did nothing. Been looking for a front porch swing and a screen door for the back door. with this rain we have not had on the AC in a while last night we opened a winder and let the cool breeze enter the house. I have been looking for oldfriends that I knew the last time I lived in Texas. I called a couple and have talked to one of their sons but no response as of yet well going to go and try to catch my keeper and see my orders for today see ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment