Sunday, October 30, 2011
Well this house and plumbing kicked my ass. I missed Robert Earl Keen due to this house. Brian helped me buy some stuff and I want to send a big thank you. and Tony my other son help me with a plumbing issue. If I ever get my keeper a bath room that has a shower and Tub and toilet I aint gonna do nothing else . I feel the dream is over and it only lasted 2 months. It broke me I thought I would make it alright but i know now that was just a pipedream. From now on any thing needs fixed it will be fixed with duct tape and forgot about. oh yea our jeep broke down today that will be another 1,000 or so . But guess what Ill park the son of a bitch and walk to where we need to go..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment