Friday, November 11, 2011
11-11-11 gotta be a good day
Friday in Humble. Yesterday we headed east to Lake Charles La. and went to Delta downs Horse track and casino. My keeper had a free room so we spent the night I did not sleep a wink and had to drove back home. I tossed and turned until sunup what a night . I think I have mentioned before about the food at Delta downs. well let me tell you it is one of the best food ever put out on a casino buffet the other is at the other casino in Lake Charles. Them Cajuns sure know how to cook. Any way I lost a bit of money and I think my keeper did also but she wont tell. So it is gonna be slim around here foe a spell but who cares we got a roof over our head and all the love we can handle. It's cold gotta buy some kind of heater , pot belly stove, fire place or something. Then insulation is a must . well raisin bran is calling so ill see ya. Not a soul posted the magic word on my face book so I will be closing this crap soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment