Hi Boys and Girls: Ain't too much happening here we are taking a break after the bath room Our next project is to insulate this old house. Ain't got a bit of insulation in it any place. The pipes are running under this place and not a bit of nothing on none of them . They sell that pipe insulation but I got a bunch of old carpet pad I am going to try to use that . Cut it in about 4" pieces and just mold it around the pipe. The only thing that will see it is coons and cats who get under this house. Clyde the neighbor trapped a coon yesterday. Brian is having a bit of trouble getting around lets all wish him well. My keeper still has good days and bad with her R.A. My daughter is getting married in Las Vegas next year so maybe we can get the entire family together all sons and daughter's and grand kids and great grand kid and in laws and out laws this has never happened from the time Brian's wedding, It almost happened at Tony's but Dee could not make it. Lets hope this works out this time. so a big congrats to Tim,and Lorie. I'm gonna give y'all a word and if you can repeat it on my face book page I know you read this crap if no one repeats the word i'm done with blogging. The word is" Pearland" I will do this for one week. Hey you know I has holes poked in my eyes by that quack eye doctor to help with the pressure .... Well it did not work so guess what I'm not paying for the services she conned me into.
ok see you soon .
No comments:
Post a Comment