Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday in the little old city of Humble Texas. Woke up this morning to a bit of cold. still no insulation or heater in this old house. Thanksgiving is approaching we have been invited by the Schanks to Cut N shoot for the day. then the next day we will have another dinner with Brian, Dee and Thomas Rex .  I think this will be the first Thanksgiving we have had with Brian and Dee from the time they was married. Not gonna be able to be with my other 4 children but it is Brian's, and Dee's turn. Well it looks like if no major shit happens we can survive on our below poverty income that I work and payed into for 46+ years . Well I gotta go and walked around this homestead and see what needs to be done over the next 20 or so years. See Ya in the Funny Papers

No comments:

Post a Comment