Thursday, November 3, 2011
what did i just type on this post
Well after the bathroom nightmare we have chosen to become couch potato's and set on our ass and dodge bill collectors.. 50 right now so the weather is right and a touch of fall is in the air. gots food and car is fixed so be like Alfred E. Newman a person who showed me how to become a man. Just say " What me worry" . I have switched from AOL for some reason but I can be reached . I missed Robert Earl Keen due to the stupid ass bath room dam it I even had tickets in hand. Well to all the people that read this page thank you so much. To all the people that do not read this page and say you do not like me all I can say is Kiss My Ass. See y'all in the funny papers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment