Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November in Humble

Well it is November 16  in Humble Texas . Temps right around 85 today no rain or snow.  That little crumb snatcher grand son is doing well and growing like a weed when we see him it just makes our day. Aint done a whole lot around this old house, still need to insulate and wrap the pipes but at 80 why bother. i will get after it next week. Bills keep coming in all due to the fact that the last company I worked for before I retired had shitty insurance.vision is not doing any good after that bitch of an eye doctor shot holes in my eye ball with a laser. I will not pay that bill in fact I think ill file suit against her.  I can not see well any more all things are cloudy. My wife has her ups and downs with her R.A.. but at least she in on those injections. Have not had much to say about the dictatorship of Ole jug ears In fact I never watch or read the news due to the fact that all the reporters breath smell just like Obama's ass! and The idiots who are looking to run against him wow what a bunch of idiots. America pull your head outta your ass and vote for a person who will care about America not them selves going to go shopping for old out dated food at HEB see ys

No comments:

Post a Comment