Monday, November 28, 2011
Freezing in here
Woke up to a cold cold house. Temps dropped into the 30's last night, and at 10 pm me and Dorothy was out side protecting our pipes. Never put off doing what can be done late at night . Dorothy had the heaters going when I woke up our bed room was <43 and it was warm in the living room in the living room. I really got to wrap the pipes . We fixed dinner and had Brian and Dee and crumb snatcher yesterday was wonderful. This week I got a whole list of honey do's to do so i will keep busy. It looks like no one is reading this but I will continue in case a wondering Soul enters by mistake See ya later. Oh yea A&M Had the lead and lot yet another game. I say Fire The Coaches all of them . and Pearland high school as well as Pearland Dawson ar both still in the playoffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment