Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Woke to a bit of rain

hello it is Tuesday November the 22. Dorothy's  RA is giving her a lot of trouble for the past week. I hate to see he in such a bad way, she has never been sick a day in her life but the is kicking her ass, I don't know what to do She takes injections but that don't seem to help.I just wish she would improve. Have not done too much on the house due to lack of funds but who cares.  The house is paid for and I can pay the taxes and utilities, and food from what I earn so to hell with every thing else. Dorothy is smoking a lot lately I think it is due to her pain I wish she would quit it is killing her and she will not listen to me. Any way we have been asked to Thanksgiving at Dee's grand parents then the next day we will have our own with Brian and Dee and Thomas it has been most likely 15 more years . Oh well remember that Mondays is FOD. well see Y'all later not one person told me the word on facebook to show me they read this crap so guess no one cares except me

No comments:

Post a Comment