Thursday, September 15, 2011

Attack watch

Did y'all hear about "ATTACK WATCH" I think it is about time that others joined me on this elite list of American Citizens that knows Obama jug ears is trying to destroy this nation. I just discovered that the speaker of the House must get a lobotomy before being allowed to set in the chair to the right of the president, well onto other things , My daughter and son in law Tim are going to Georgia to see her new and first grand daughter and son and daughter-in law. They will be in Savanna Ga. Wow what a neat place I hope they have a good time. Ain't going to be nothing like when they went to Texas with us and rode the Beast but it should be fun.  Today  I'm setting on the porch waiting for our big trash to come so I can watch them pick up our big trash. Then I think ill take a nap or a walk if it ain't too hot. Still no rain here but they say maybe later yea. Thomas has almost discovered crawling but he ain't quite there yet. so to all my kids and grand kids and great grand kid and grand pets we bid you good by for now. Going to get a prostate exam on Saturday maybe so Friday I must study. Mom Sees a RA doctor on Friday lets hope all is well and she gets more Emberal. Do you know a  wife of 42 years is still sexy when she is all sweaty and sultery

No comments:

Post a Comment