Monday, September 26, 2011

just bitching

God dam fricken insurance we have been with state farm for a long time payed them thousands . came to Texas and the bastards will not insure our house what the hell is this. well that can kiss my ass Ill keep car insurance but nor get home owners yet and when I get a better quite I'm telling state farm to kiss my ass. We have been with state farm from the 70's so screw them. we opened a checking and savings account at chase bank in Humble and those are the most stupid people I have ever encountered. now on to some thing that makes it all worth while. Brian Thomas is a special little boy . I adore the shit outta him and will always love him just like I have to Josh ever if they get to be a butt heads ill always love them.   Too all the people that I once had contact with from this day forward if you are a butt hole y'all can kiss my fat hairy ass, People whom I use to work with with a few exceptions all of you Mother F***ers can  kiss my ass . so in other word I really don't give a f**k any more if you don't like me then you can lick me . The company I use to work with gave me a nice going away gift and a really nice watch but the bitch in the office shorted me hours on my last check. Then Comcast said I didnot return the box in colorado well thay can kiss my ass also. Did I mention that the fools at chase bank are moreons. The white headed state farm agent would not insure my house due to wood rot well it is fixed and that Pr**k can kiss my ass.

all I give a shit about is my wife and childern and their childern and this old piece of shit house.

No comments:

Post a Comment