Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Tuesday morning
Morning to my self I don't thing any one is reading this but I am going to keep at it. Today is Tuesday and do you know what that means? Casino bus trip for my keeper so I am all alone with so much stuff to get done but just ain't in the mood. Spoke with the landlord of the propriety next door guess the idiot that lives there didn't fix the leak and the city came back and call the owner. The owner put a sleeve on the hole and picked up some trash in the yard. The sand box top that was being used as a sewage catcher was just laying off to the side of my propriety. I told him that they don't have trash service and that must be removed. he hauled it off. for gosh sakes he picked up that top that had sewer water and hauled it away . He told me that the resident will be out of there by the first .Gonna wait and see I don't believe it. The he asked me if I had a survey and I said i did and he said that his fence was " on his propriety line and according to my survey it is 4 foot on my propriety. then he wanted to spat about it and I just said we will see. He was a real d**k head but at least he did clean up the place. My keeper and I took a walk and setting at the quickie mart was 3 of the drunks from next door , boy what a bunch of floor flushes they are! Yesterday I discovered we got moles in our yard , there is another project that I must start, Oh well nap time see y'all later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment