lots of well wishers for my efforts on blogging and i thank you. Been reading my past posts looks like i only have about a 4th grade education. Well I got a high school one. Wood shop metal shop, Gym Art what I failed and music. Any way Ill keep after it. Oh by the way it rained a bit yesterday yippee! . it is Sunday of the labor day week end so no work for most people on Monday wow a day off oh wait I got every day off xcept from honey do's. gonna call this my Sunday daytime post if someone has any thing to say go ahead and if any one has extra buck or 20 send it . this is my new way of pan handleing too dam hot to stand on the side of the road. dident know retierment was gonna be such hard work. Drove over 1000 miles with crap tied to the roof of the jeep and the back end lock chocked full. cleaned house ,put up blinds and curtins, built shelves, tore down junk in the yard, spoiled the grandson started eatting better Chicken fried steak, ribs BBQ, Hectors, Fresh fish ,home made pork rinds lone star, Shiner and Miller lite beer?. I dident say healthier is said better.Y'all should look at the pictures of the house and the neat stuff we did you willl be amazed! but first I gotta learn how to post pictures on this computer. OK buy from the happy Humblier hay thats a catchy name but I bet some other fool already taken it. oh cooler today mocking birds are out, as you can see English was not my mostest favorite class
No comments:
Post a Comment