Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Golf on a Thursday afternoon

Obama was playing golf in Martha vineyards the other day , Every one of his tee shots was hooking real bad, He asked the caddy do you know what the trouble is? The caddy said "yes sir I do there  is a piece of crap on the end of your club" Obama took out his towel and wiped the club face. but it happened once again he looked at the caddy with a question look on his face. Caddy said "the piece of shit is on the handle  you fool" OK now for an up date we checked out the cost to have home owners insurance on this house my god it is more then we paid for this house. then a guy just called and said I was looking for a job and asked me if I was I said maybe. Then he said he wanted to sell me his services to protect me from trouble of some kind I asked how much and he quoted me a price and I said to him but I'm outta work with no income and he said to me but this is a great price so I should buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment