Friday, September 9, 2011

on a Friday in September

Well from what I have been told it is Friday. the city at last came out and looked at the sewer issue next door and gave them 7 days to fix the issue. Lets see if they try to use duct tape! because electrictial tape did not work last time. any way from what the neighbors have told me Im keeping an eye on this idiot. My keeper seems to be doing better but she is about out of her injections and we can not get to see a doctor for a week. life is good but I still worry about things but some day I will get to the point that I don't give a dam about the small or even the big stuff. Two storms in the Gulf lets hope one delevers some much needed rain to Humble. the state needs rain bad wild fires are popping up every place. Now for the good stuff did i tell you we have a great grand daughter and she is a doll. and out newest grand son in Humble is a pistol he is about ready to start crawling and I know he will be like a fart in a skillet. some day I will learn to post pictures on here then you will be able too see what you are missing BUY BUY we'll see you have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment