Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday morning comming down.

Good morning to any one out there: I feel like I'm just typing to my self good thing i ain't getting paid or else i would be fired. Got a little rain yesterday and they say we will get more today , "I say bring it in buckets", we need a lot down here. yesterday I attempted to make contact with people I worked with in Pearland a long time ago, no contact yet. Went to supper yesterday walked to Humble city cafe and had a 1/2 of a chicken fried steak was good and I was hungry. Then Brian and his family stopped in and ill tell you what Thomas will be crawling soon. I wonder how Lorie and Tim are doing at Josh' and Caitlin's? I contacted Social Security on Friday just to check on my stats all in order. well I'm outta here see you soon I'm going to chase my wife around a bit and hope I catch her If I don't ill take a  nap

No comments:

Post a Comment