Well it just happens to be Monday the 12th dry and hot. Today is our first trash day and boy did i screw up. I placed some of the broken (hell lots) tile in the trash can along with the house hole trash. Then for no earthly reason I looked at the trash company's web page it said " No construction debris allowed in container" Oh Crap. We covered it up with another trash bag and hope we get away with it, you think i worry about the little stuff too much. Yesterday went to breakfast with Brian and Dee and Brian Thomas . Then did nothing at all the rest of the day .Like I stated before Tuesday is my keepers birthday so a little road trip is in order if they take the trash! well any how got up early and listen to KHOW on line then read the Houston Chronicle and seen that Ojug ears still thinks is is better then God. dam I hope he gets defeated come November of 12
More slugs have moved into the house next door that makes a total of 7or 8plus 2 trollops women and the sewer still pours out on the ground thank goodness it stays on their yard .one of the ladies has worn the same pants and blouse for 11 days My next call after the city does nothing this week will be to the board of health. Going to go today or Thursday and just check on my social security. Friday my keeper goes to a new doctor for her RA and to get more of the health giving injections. No rain in site and this here once marsh land is as dry as a pop corn fart. Well enough about this adventure ill let you go until something pisses me off then ill be back and that wont take long I'm sure. With a song in my belly I bid you goodby.
No comments:
Post a Comment