Monday, September 19, 2011
Woke up to rain
Was awoken by my keeper shutting off the AC. Or was it the claps of thunder, yes I said thunder! Went outside to smell , hear, feel, see and experience a rain shower and it was wonderful. At long last the Humble Area is getting much needed rain . The weather guessers say that it might last until this afternoon. This rain is a blessing to the firefighters who have been trying to save Texas. Too rainy to do any out side work today so I might chase that female that lives here in hopes of catching her. Tuesday she has plans for a trip to Louisiana I don't think I will go We been together every day, every hour from when we first left Colorado until now the being apart for 4 or 7 hours will be good. Well I'm getting on my running shoes and doing my stretches for the chase Ill see you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment