Saturday, September 10, 2011
Its Saturday the 10th
Well good morning all . cleaned up some of the broken tile the rest can stay burried gonna plant tomatos and cantalope where I can with out hitting tile. I really must find that jerk and go poop on his yard, that burried that crap. While my keeper and I was out side looks like the slime bucket that slithers around next door took a shower, and washed some clothes . and of corse the water poured out the hole. raw sewage dumping onto the ground and the city gives him 7 days to fix it I know he will just ust duct tape. well 3 days till the love of my life has a birthday think ill go to Louisianna and let her gamble and ill drink and we will have a love affair in a hotel room far away. are y'all ready for collage football I sure am .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment