Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back In texas

September 1st 2011 8:55 AM Humble Texas. Well I'm going to start to blog one more time. Like Ive stated before I'm computer stupid so we will see.

We be back in Texas going to try to retire, and just take life one step at a time. We retired from work the last place I worked was Brannan Sand and gravel company a pretty good place to work. Before. that I was i the oil field services game. A lot has happened from the last time I try ed to blog. new grand daughter, New grand sons, even a new great grand daughter. and last but not least a retirement and relocation to the great state of Texas. I will try to keep all who might like to read my stupid words of wit posted every few days if not every day . Any way we packed up and snuck out of Arvada and headed to Texas arrived and found the state in a Heat wave holy crap is it hot 105+ on some days but Hurricane season is fast approaching. had to go out and Buy a list of things, Bed, Couch , Fridge, stove, washer and drier and a bunch of other things. Wre have a grand son Brian Thomas Rex Bleifeld that lives down hereand we plan TO SPOIL THE HECK OUTTA HIM. and Just the other day our othergrand son had a new baby daughter, so she is a great grand daughter. Our daughter is a grand ma YIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment