Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lets just call it 9/8

I posted on face book yesterday that we was making a road trip and will take a break.  Well we did we got up and plopped our butts in the jeep and headed east towards Louisianna. Took highway 90 east to Beaumont , then caught I-10 into lake Charles La. Stopped at the Isle of Capri and played a bit there then we took the loop around Lake Charles and went to Lauberge de lac casino what a wonderful place we dident win but this place you could put up against some of the casino's in Las Vegas it was marvolous. Had a wonderful Buffet dinner , Crab kegs , steak , Frog legs, Gumbo, Shrimp, sweets, a wonder ful salad bar . need I go on. then headed back to Humble all in all a good day dident win a bunch of money but dident loose much eather. Texas must be next to heaven woke up this morning to a wonderful day and only 65 temp. not the 98 we have seen . Ok  gotta go and get my but to work I found out if I dont attend to this old shack every wakeing second it will fall down around our  ass . No word from the city on the jerks next door just like the  givemeit. Well going to go to walmart and buy the jumbo size jar of deorderant and the 5 gal bucket of baby powder befor it gets blazing hot once more. Y'all take care and ill post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment