Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Morning

Goooooooood Morning you bunch of snoops! If any one is reading this I want to thank you if your not Kiss my ass. Dorothy got her paper work signed by a doctor for emberail. "This stuck up thinks he is better they you and I insurance "came by and took pictures. The he calls and says we need to talk . Screw him I know there is rotted wood and broken glass what does he think this is a gated community. Hell it is Humble and we paid less then 19,000 for this house and our jeep was more then that . Seems like Obama could do something about that! any way why in the hell would We pay over 1500 a year for home owners insurance. Dorothy and I have been with state farm and only turned in 1 claim that was denied and they wont insure me well state farm Can kiss my Proud to be back back in the Great state of Texas white ass. Saturday lets see what trouble we get our self into today. Might go to Pearland Sunday but not too sure Last night was Friday night lights in football in Texas Humble was away at doby so I dident see any games Yes dear im comming By from the porch setting Humbletonion, Deep in the Heart of Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment