Friday, September 16, 2011
Friday in Humble
Well the big trash did not come as they said they would so I called. Maybe today is what she said , she said the driver forgot. Did he remember how to get home from work? Like when I was working the people that was working in the department would always have excuses, Dam people you are making money to do ma job so man up and do it. Brian helped me do some stuggff on the computer boy am I ever lost on a computer. Well today is the day my keeper goes to tne doctor, so on a latter post ill let y'all know the outcome. Now for the raw sewage dumping grom the scum bags next door . it is still gushing out and running into their back yaed. but it that area they wave lush and wonderfull grass. I dont think Humble will do nothing lets wait and see, Next step will be with the health department. the work that I was going to do on Thursday got postponed till later. Well if any one is reading this thank you for dropping by, If I am just writting this for my onwn self I hope I enjoy it. Might get rain this weekend............Not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment